Autodesk Inventor HSM 2019 – Release Notes: Build 22.214.171.12456 / 16 April 2018
This release contains a number of important fixes and improvements, as identified below.
– Added Both-Ways Adaptive Clearing (#6890)
– Added Tool Orientation to Probing (#9410)
– Added support for selecting rest material source “from bodies” (a.k.a. From Solid(s)) (#6585)
– Added Inventor HSM API (#9319)
– Added diameter range support to Drilling (#8956)
– Added containment boundary support to Drilling (#8958)
– Added support for “Select Same Diameter” on sketches in Drilling (#9435)
– Added support for tapered walls in 2D Adaptive (#9201)
– Beta Added support for Machine Configurations (#7745)
– Added error that is shown when thread mill pitch * teeth exceeds flute length (#9374)
– Fixed out of memory error when using nested patterns with the Excel Setup Sheet (#3115)
– Fixed wrong multi-axis handling for feed optimization. (#9509)
– Changed guided deep drilling to use retract feedrate (#9310)
– Fixed issue where tool is not always taken to limit when rewind is required (#9559)
– Fixed crash when creating 2 Manual NC commands (#9494)
– Fixed issue where rest machining does not calculate when preceded by a manual NC operation in turning operations (#9499)
– Fixed issue where simulation shows additional stock when “No Additional Stock” is selected in the setup (#9385) Fixed issue in Turning Grooving where the reduced feedrate was using feed/min instead of feed/rev mode (same as cutting- feedrate mode) (#9337)
– Fixed bad ordering issue when using both ways for Adaptive Clearing. (#9580) Fixed fragmentation of circular cutting passes and missing potential missing cut passes for turning when using rest- machining. (#9529)
– Fixed wrong toolpath issue when using negative radial stock to leave for turning. (#9667)
– Fixed issue where the same cutting pass could be repeated when using rest machining for turning. (#9537)
– Improved rest machining quality for Turning Profile/Grooving. (#8385)
– Fixed potential issue where Turning Profile could ignore an area of the given part. (#9574)
– Fixed wrong ordering issue for 2D Contour. (#9415)
– Fixed wrong toolpath issue for Turning Grooving. (#9489)
– Fixed potential generation failure for Adaptive Clearing. (#9361)
– Fixed potential generation failure for Adaptive Clearing. (#9483)
– Fixed lead-ins from gouging in Cutting strategies in various cases (#9492)
– Fixed issue where lead would hit stock for Turning Grooving. (#9394)
– Fixed compensation in control/wear for turning ID machining. (#7495) Fixed issue where cutting feedrate would be used instead of lead/in/out feedrate for certain linking moves for Adaptive- Clearing. (#8845)
– Fixed missing compensation in control when using back trimming of cutting passes for 2D Contour. (#9391)
– Fixed preserve order when using roughing passes for 2D Contour/Pocket. (#9290)
– Fixed potential lead-out issue when using back cutting (Sandvik PrimeTurning) for Turning Profile. (#9073)
– Fixed issue where Adaptive Clearing was not using plunge feedrate. (#8708) Improved lead-in for finishing passes by extending beyond the safe distance for 2D Contour. This will avoid skipped- passes in additional cases. (#9260)
– Improved linking for Adaptive Clearing to avoid stay further away from stock when moving down outside of stock. (#9066)
– Fixed issue where the minimum cutting radius setting affected 2D Contour toolpaths when it shouldn’t (#8598)
– Added support for subprograms for Robodrill post.
– Added post for Messer plasma.
– Updated retract and coolant handling for DATRON MCR posts.
– Added support for left-handed tapping and a self-reversing tapping head for Tormach PathPilot post.
– Improved tailstock handling for Okuma LB3000 post.
– Patterned operations can now be output using XYZ mode for HAAS mill-turn posts.
– Fixed various issues for different machine types for Techno CNC Router post.
– Fixed incremental Z output for Biesse CIX post.
– Fixed retract handling for Bridgeport DX-32 post.
– Fixed handling of machine orientation when using subprograms for posts.
– Fixed retract handling for DATRON posts.
– Fixed tailstock support for mill-turn posts.
– Fixed tailstock support for Okuma LB3000 mill-turn posts.
– Fixed tailstock support for HAAS mill-turn posts.
– Updated G187 for HAAS posts.
– Updated tool call handling for Grbl post.
– General improvements for DATRON next post.
– Improved retract and coolant handling for Siemens 802D post.
– Improved retract and coolant handling for posts.
– Updated work plane handling for posts.
About Autodesk Inventor HSM. Autodesk HSM software bundle provides the best value in integrated CAM software available. Included are HSM add-ons for SOLIDWORKS and Autodesk Inventor. Integrated CAM helps CNC programmers, designers, and engineers rapidly produce machined parts in one seamless workflow, while maintaining model associativity for quick updates to part changes. Whether you are working with multiple CAD formats or starting from pencil sketches, Integrated CAM with your design software is the simplest and fastest way to machine your parts.
Take advantage of the best-in-class toolpath strategies for 2.5D, 3D and 3+2 milling applications. Inventor HSM software not only provides all the conventional machining strategies, but it also generates smooth linking moves that reduce machining time and increase machine and tool life.
About Autodesk. Autodesk helps people imagine, design and create a better world. Everyone—from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists—uses Autodesk software to unlock their creativity and solve important challenges.
Product: Autodesk Inventor HSM
Version: 2019 Build 126.96.36.19956 Ultimate
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page : //www.hsmworks.com
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even or newer
Software Prerequisites: compatible with the 2016 or newer versions of Inventor Professional or Inventor LT.
Size: 379.7 mb